She’s A Very Tweaky Girl
Leave it to owner and Giftologist, Tara Riceberg, to create such a warm, inviting, fun-filled space brimming with innovative products for adults and children curated from small business owners and designers whom Ms. Riceberg knows personally and is committed to supporting. Enter TWEAK and you are likely to be greeted by Ms. Riceberg, whose bright smile and sparkling eyes are reminiscent of Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Holly Golightly. Within seconds, Ms. Riceberg will have you touching and playing in her store and might even challenge you to a game of air hockey. Oh, and did we mention that her cousin is Paula Abdul? Sounds like a really cool place to shop, especially if you have kids in tow, doesn’t it?
Here are the top five reasons to shop at TWEAK with your kids:
- You are encouraged to touch and play with EVERYTHING.
- The store caters to kids. It’s merchandised in a way that kids have a safety zone to interact with items. Kids can push pint-sized carts through the store and fill them to the brim. Or, kids can ride Trunki suitcases using the aisles as their personal speedway. Vroom! There is a special kids sized table where kids can color and/or do arts and crafts. Once they are finished, kids can either take their creations home of post them on TWEAK’s walls.
- The store has an incredible selection of cleverly designed items for kids, while keeping parents in mind. Products include books, games and art all geared at being engaging, educational and eco-friendly so that both kids and parents can interact.
- The store carries decorative accessories for adults with kids in mind. Ms. Riceberg strongly believes that just because you have kids doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice your adult style. Indeed!
- There is a selection of beautifully pre-wrapped gifts that you can grab-n-go! Really? Could it get any better than this?
TWEAK – The Original Giftery
8384 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, Ca
-- Wanda Ahmadi
Anita and our clients had a blast today. Very exciting to learn about family dynamics through the Anita's explanations.